Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Bitmoji App Smashing

I am obsessed with the Bitmoji integration options! This morning I was playing around with some apps that I use with my kinders and found a way to make my Bitmoji "talk" to my students! It was so much fun! First, I uploaded my Bitmoji Classroom picture into Pic Collage and added some stickers to decorate my room. Then I imported that into Chatterpix and recorded my message!  If you're not familiar with Chatterpix it is an app that lets you "animate" any picture by drawing a line on an image to make a mouth. You then record yourself speaking and the "mouth" moves as if it is talking. My kinders really like this app! See the final product below. Pic Collage and Chatterpix are both free on the App store! You can view a quick tutorial on how to do this HERE! I use Seesaw in my classroom so I can easily send these videos to their journals!





No comments:

Post a Comment