Monday, May 25, 2020

End of the Year Treat (and FREEBIE!!)

Here we are heading into the last week of school. I've been trying to think of something fun and clever to send home with my kiddos. But it also had to be something that I could easily create that would fit inside their paper bags of their stuff. 

I stumbled across the idea for a S'mores bag and though it was perfect! It said, "I wish we had s'more time together". So simple but to the point. I hate how this year ended, but I loved the message of it. So, I created my own and wanted to share for anyone else who might want it! Download the FREE file for it at the bottom of this post. It is editable so you can add your own name!



The tags for the bags are the perfect size for those portion control bags from Target. I stuck one tag inside the bag, broke a whole graham cracker in half, added an individual Hershey bar and one of the flat s'mores marshmellows. They all fit perfectly! Grab the free tags below.



No comments:

Post a Comment